[AccessD] Developers vs. Tuners Was: RE: The new way of coding.

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Thu Dec 13 07:34:45 CST 2007

That is a good point Shamil...

I would actually prefer to design my own framework and populate it with code
custom designed "from the ground up" and use libraries of personally created
functions.

Much of my work tends to be from other programmers who just need my services
to finish their applications.

To really design an excellent application takes a good six months but rarely
are clients willing to pay for it.

Jim