[AccessD] Saving Table to Registry, ini, ect?

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Dec 14 10:52:58 CST 2007

Hi Jim and Robert

If you wish, a table can be saved/read with ADO to/from a single file in the ADTG format.
Look up the thread on:

ADO Save recordset format adPersistADTG

http://databaseadvisors.com/pipermail/accessd/2006-June/044637.html

/gustav

>>> Jim.Hale at fleetpride.com 14-12-2007 17:19 >>>

What you say is true but personally I know  I get in ruts using the same
techniques. It makes sense to occasionally question them to see if
anything out there is better even if all one accomplishes is confirming
that the best practices are already being used. Heck, I started with
macros once upon a time until the eureka moment I discovered VBA. So I
think I know where Robert is coming from.

Jim Hale