[AccessD] Using the Bookmark property

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Thu Dec 20 11:52:27 CST 2007

Hi Arthur

Alternatively, you could open the RecordsetClone, locate the record to edit, and save. That will not requery the form.

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 20-12-2007 18:36 >>>
I have a continuous form, on whose footer is a button to allow editing of
the selected row. A dialog pops up, allows editing, then closes. The record
selector keeps returning to the first record rather than the just-edited
record. I cannot remember how to use the bookmark property to grab the
record about to be edited, then return to it following the edit.

TIA,
Arthur