[AccessD] Using the Bookmark property

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Thu Dec 20 18:46:15 CST 2007

First, save the Key in a long field - lngPrimaryKeyID = fldMyTableID

Then after editing reposition the recordset with:

        Me.RecordsetClone.FindFirst "fldCustomerID = " & lngPrimaryKeyID
        Me.Bookmark = Me.RecordsetClone.Bookmark

Probably twenty better way to do this but this is what I use and it seems to
work.

HTH

Rocky