[AccessD] OT:Xmas Soldier

Max Wanadoo max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 14:04:03 CST 2007

Yes, Mark, these guys have that affect on people.  Tough?  You better
believe it.

I can remember when the RSM (Regimental Sergeant Major) was called to see
the CO (Commanding Officer) who said "RSM, I have some bad news, Private
Snooks mother has just died and I want you to tell him", "SIR!" roared the
RSM. "Oh, and RSM, Please be diplomatic", "SIR!" replied the RSM. (a man of
limited vocabulary).

The RSM then called the batallion on  parade.  "Pa..r..a..d..e Shun!" roared
the RSM.
"All those with mothers, one pace forward - MARCH!".
"Snooks Stand Still!".

True

>>but He seemed like a mountain to me.
Trouble is, you never seem to see past their tonsils as they have a habit of
pushing their faces within a milimetre of yours and the shout as if they are
trying to talk to somebody 2 miles away...<g>

>> U.S. Army...MI,Commo,
What does that mean?

Max