[AccessD] ODBC-driver for Access

Lembit Soobik lembit.dbamail at t-online.de
Fri Dec 28 07:15:48 CST 2007

I have a problem with my homebanking program, that tells me suddenly it
cannot find the Access database drivers.
I have gone through that with the hotline guys and ended up at this:
in control panel - admin - ODBC datasources under Drivers there should be
'Microsoft Access Driver (*mdb)',
which is not there (however I can find it under User-DSN)

One recommendation I got was to download and install Jet 4, which I did, but
at install it told me that I already have a newer version and it won't
install.

On this PC I have installed Access 2002 and that works.

thanks for any help

Lembit