[AccessD] ODBC-driver for Access

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Fri Dec 28 08:08:03 CST 2007

gustav

...sounds like you may have some registry problems ...I've used the free
Registry Repair from Glary Utilities http://www.glaryutilities.com/gu.html
for quite a while now (it was a 6 duckie on nonags) and it does a very
thorough job without causing any additional problems unlike too many other
registry repair utilities ...hth

William