[AccessD] OT: Are you ready for vista?

Greg Smith gwsmith at iowatelecom.net
Thu Feb 1 14:34:03 CST 2007

Apparently NOT.

I've found that my HP7140xi multifunction all-in-one networked (jet
direct card) printer driver will not work with Vista (advanced features
for sure)  and HP is NOT going to
update it.  Printer is about 2 years old.  So if I install Vista
on my computer, I can no longer print to or scan from that device as a
network device.  It's almost like HP is surprised that Microsoft
really released Vista.  They've only been talking about it for the
last YEAR or so...

I was going to upgrade this weekend, but I think NOT now...particularly
if VS2005 is hosed as well.

Greg

It did not tell me that I might have problems with my VS 2005. Are your

VS

2005 patches up-to-date?

I have Vista business that I got at the launch. I just have to wait for a

good time to redo my system.

Bobby