[AccessD] How do I refer to controls in an ADP

artful at rogers.com artful at rogers.com
Tue Feb 13 02:46:13 CST 2007

As for me, I don't like queries that refer specifically to a given form's controls, since they cannot be run without that form being open. I like to use static functions for this. JWC prefers to use a class. Either way, you gain the freedom from form-binding and thus can use the query in numerous contexts, without depending on the form.

Arthur