[AccessD] How do I refer to controls in an ADP

Darren DICK darrend at nimble.com.au
Tue Feb 13 05:26:01 CST 2007

Thanks Arthur

I am just 'testing' at the moment - Never done an ADP

Basically I have 2 combos. The first has an item selected then the 'query I am
speaking about will be come the recordset for the second one - based on what the
user selected in the first

Simple in VBA

Can this be done - I'd just like to know how it is done?

If you have a better or more elegant way that allows for re-use I'd love to see
it too please

How do I bind any recordset from a Static Function to anything on an ADP -
Combo, Page etc

Anything

Many thanks

Darren