[AccessD] combo from multiple sources

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 19 15:59:22 CST 2007

Hi Susan,

I recently built, and donated, a db for the New Orleans Police department.
One aspect was suspect info.  I had to create another section to accomodate
multiple aliases.  I could have used a combo to list names from both
tables...I ended up using a more detailed form to search...but a combo to
list names and aliases could have been used...I would have just used a UNION
query as the source.

Thanks,

Mark