[AccessD] OT: Correct bureaucratic English for some private docs...

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Tue Feb 27 11:01:27 CST 2007

Shamil:

Max and I use freetranslation.com.  I have also used babelfish:
http://world.altavista.com/.  And I have used
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/products_services/worldlingo_translator.html
for Chinese but looks good for other languages.

If you can get a crude translation done on line, you could send it to me off
line and I could polish it up for you.

It's raining so I should be at my desk all day. :(
Regards,

Rocky