[AccessD] Option Explicit Statement

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Fri Jan 19 12:35:35 CST 2007

Undeclared variables when encountered by the compiler interpreter and
missing this option are all declared as variants. It happens this way with
VBA or VBScript. It helps the power user who doesn't know whether
to declare a variable as long or an object or even why.
For simple subs or functions this presents fewer problems.
At least that is the reason I have heard.
Go and look at how many VBScripts on web pages skip this option

--
Marty Connelly
Victoria, B.C.