[AccessD] Query Question

Joe Hecht jmhecht at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 11 21:30:49 CDT 2007

I I have a table with employee's five different certifications they need to
work and the expiration date of these certificates.

It is a one to one relationship between employee and certification.

Professional license

Medical Cert

Dot Cert

Cpr

Drivers License

It is a one to one relation between the license and expiration date.

I need report that goes some thing this.

Parameter = # of days into the future to check (user entered)

For any expiration date in the criteria

Return the employee, the license that is expiring and the name of that
license only (not all their valid licensees)

Or

If returning all the licensees bold the license that is meeting the criteria
and adding the employee to the report.

TIA

Joe Hecht

jmhecht at earthlink.net