[AccessD] Open a combobox on entering it

A.D.TEJPAL adtejpal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 08:56:35 CDT 2007

Jim,

    I would be glad to have a look at it. It would be nice if you could kindly send it to me after removing passwords if any. For ready reference, names of forms / reports that have been giving problems, may please be mentioned, along with the typical steps needed to re-create the adverse behavior.

    I trust the file is in non-2007 format.

Best wishes,
A.D.Tejpal
adtejpal at gmail.com