[AccessD] Request for new DBA List to discuss specific subjects

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sun Jul 22 18:29:52 CDT 2007

And don't we run into the problem of Automation - that is, I want to do
something with Outlook in Access or push some data from Access into and
Excel spreadsheet.  Which list do I go to?  And for others that monitor the
list - in order to learn all the stuff that's talked about related to Access
they'd have to go to multiple lists.

My opinion:  the traffic on AccessD isn't that heavy.  I use the delete key
on threads I'm not interested in.  I think more and varied topics on AccessD
rather than fragmenting the list into too many topics.  IMHO.

Rocky