[AccessD] Let me try this another way - please help me understand this?

Kathryn Bassett kathryn at bassett.net
Sun Jul 22 18:32:42 CDT 2007

Steve pointed out the error in my thinking - tho collections and names are many to many, collections to join are many to one - duh! And that link was a good one.

Now the question remains of which things I check, but maybe that needs more info. Once I get this working in Access, I have to get it all fixed up in MySql as the server doesn't "do" Access.

Kathryn