[AccessD] Primary Key Best Practices

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Jul 26 08:07:05 CDT 2007

Bruce,

While the DATA may in fact be badly formed (the table is not!), in real life
there are instances where the data is badly formed (there are duplicates)
and yet the data is still usable and still used.

And while I admire all the "tuple talk", there are way more people in the
world (outside of academia) that understand tables, rows and fields.  I have
read the books, I understand the concepts, but I do not need to talk the
model talk and find it more useful not to.  And yes, I understand that there
are those that treasure their tuples.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting