[AccessD] Inoperative Word/Access Find Button on Merge Toolbar

Calvo, Denis Denis.Calvo at dgs.ca.gov
Fri Jun 22 09:50:49 CDT 2007

This being my first attempt to enlist assistance of this group pls
accept apologies in advance if format is incorrect.

We use Access/Word 2003 and in our mailmerge process we use the "find"
button of the mailmerge toolbar to search for specific records whose
data will populate the merge document.

Problem is lately the find button has not produced desired results,i.e.
record that exists in the data source(a query) is not displayed.  Either
the "find" screen disappears or there is no reaction.

Denis Calvo

Contract Officer

RESD/BOPP/CMS

916-376-1767