[AccessD] Memory hit

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Sat Jun 9 18:22:22 CDT 2007

Arthur,

Nothing makes or breaks the case like good test data.  Please publish this
data when you're finished!

<< I am not entirely sure how to check this, other than
to write a one-proc app that does nothing more than MsgBox and then add
several of my libraries to it, measuring the footprint before and after
adding said libraries. >>

I do use a separate Library file which is identical for all customers.  This
is referenced by the Main FE file.  Not all of my customers use all the code
in the Library file, but it sure is faster for me to keep common code in a
common file!  I also do frequent updates remotely based on their requests or
my improvements.

Thanks!
Dan