[AccessD] Memory hit

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 19:17:40 CDT 2007

I know, and I sympathize, and I even do it myself, simply because it's so
easy to add an entire module even though I might, in this given app, require
only one or two functions in said module. I do it, too. But I'm hailing back
to my earlier days in lower-level languages and thinking that this is a
stupid approach to building an app.

I think that I want to include only the code that is actually used. In my
case, that means that I have to break a few modules into a few dozen
procs/subs; but I cannot help but think that rolling the whole WalMart
library/class lirbrary into each successive app is lousy programming.

A.