[AccessD] Age calculation

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Jun 25 10:50:03 CDT 2007

Hi Gary

Yes, and the same conclusion is done by many others. Also, if the task is to mail greeting cards, it is of no real importance.
However, what makes me wonder is, why the topic is handled so sloppy in many business cases. For instance, every corporation with more than about 1500 employees will statistically have one employee born on Feb. 29.

/gustav

>>> garykjos at gmail.com 25-06-2007 17:22 >>>
I see. The search I did said that "most celebrate it on either
February 28 or March 1". Good luck. Glad I don't have to worry about
it. At least not at the moment.

:-)

GK