[AccessD] Loud and obnoxious beeps

Susan Harkins ssharkins at setel.com
Wed Jun 27 10:11:16 CDT 2007

John, anytime something "changes" on my computer, I look to the little
people... :)

Lexie is almost 9 and is amazingly good with the computer in that she
doesn't just automatically click stuff when she doesn't really know what to
do -- she always asks. However, I've found that sometimes her games and web
sites change settings and they don't even know it.

I realize most of you probably don't let your kids/grandkids use your
production systems, but I'm just writing now -- I don't have the same kind
of critical issues at hand that you do -- but just in case, I thought I'd
mention it as a possibility.

Susan H.

It is looking like it might be a windows "sound scheme" issue, and fixed by
selecting "no sound" scheme.