[AccessD] Access to Word - colour an area

Andy Lacey andy at minstersystems.co.uk
Fri Mar 16 09:23:54 CDT 2007

It's still a what-if at the moment. I'm going to see a potential client next
week. He's described the project and this is a part of it. I'm just wanting
to be forearmed.
I suspect it's possible anything could be inside the box, most likely text
and mailmerge entries, and all of it would want the coloured background. But
could it be done in a generic way by, I dunno, putting bookmarks at top left
and bottom-right of the area and selecting all between them, or something
like that? OTOH I don't know how you set a bookmark as the bootom-right of
an area.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk