[AccessD] Subform data disappears on addition

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 13:55:52 CDT 2007

Thomas,

If I understand...you are using 2 forms and 1 subform...I'm assuming that
frmAddPartAssy has no record source and is used as data entry...then the
code below is used to populate the table that sfrmPartAssy gets its data
from.

I also assume that when you say ">data in the subform disappears"...actually
you mean that it never appears until you leave the form and come back?

If you step through the code 1 line at a time (F8)...does it actually give
you the results you are looking for?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte