[AccessD] Subform data disappears on addition

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 20 14:03:06 CDT 2007

Sorry...I re-read your post...I would still be curious If you step through
the code 1 line at a time (F8)...does it actually give you the results you
are looking for?

Also, how is your subform linked to your main form...is it via "Link Master
Fields" or is it through queries using criteria referencing your main form?

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte