[AccessD] Zipcodes within a radius

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Mar 23 13:08:14 CDT 2007

Well, having worked at one time for a firm that did commercial mailings
and validated their addresses using that kind of database, I know the
program we used had prefilters, i.e., a street address or company name,
a city or state, etc.  You entered one of those and it started chugging
through the data that matched.

Charlotte Foust