[AccessD] python - getting started

Arthur Fuller fuller.artful at gmail.com
Sat May 5 08:02:41 CDT 2007

Guilty, your honour.

There's a version of Python that runs on .NET, but before suggesting that
you go there, the first thing I would do in your place is satisfy yourself
that it's not PostGres that is responsible for your performance problems.
What happens performance-wise if you create an Access FE and an ODBC link
and do direct queries against the database? How is performance there?

Arthur