[AccessD] Moving Outlook - let me waste my day

Bruce Bruen bbruen at unwired.com.au
Thu May 10 09:16:49 CDT 2007

This may amuse you. but...

AFAIC moving the mailbox / setup in Outlook is trivial compared to moving a
linux mail client,  the config and data is spread out over ~6 directories and
most of the B****rs are hidden.

1 day - ha! Bet you even stopped for lunch,  last time I upgraded it took me 5
days to get mail back on an even keel.

Still, I'm sticking to linux.  Only got one M$ box left for client work,  I
suppose I could move it to VM but seeing its a 10 year old Gateway notebook
thats still just chugging away ...

--
regards

Bruce