[AccessD] Revert from Office Ribbon to Classic Menus

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Fri May 18 12:43:05 CDT 2007

Hi Arthur

It took me a couple of hours to figure out and realize that most serious or regular tasks now origin from the stupid Office splat, sorry "button".
I believe the golden mantra for UI design is never to make the user feel stupid. Well ...

/gustav

>>> fuller.artful at gmail.com 18-05-2007 19:30 >>>
It took me about 15 minutes to figure out how to open a file. But it must
say something about our age or habits. I hear newbies raving about how cool
the ribbons are.