[AccessD] Excel to MDB

Mark A Matte markamatte at hotmail.com
Thu May 10 14:53:40 CDT 2007

Arthur,

I have a 'thrown together' db in A97(very ugly)...but you point it at a
folder/directory...it goes in and creates a table with every folder and
subfolder.  The next pass it uses these folder names to search for *.mdb(can
be changed to *.xls) and records size and location.

The first loop is not very efficient but it gets the job done, I just never
had time to tweak it.

It might be suitable for your situation.  I can send a copy off-list if you
like.

Thanks,

Mark A. Matte