[AccessD] VB.Net - seeing the messagebox

Perry L Harold pharold at proftesting.com
Mon May 21 11:14:22 CDT 2007

For general FYI

Going to Dell and configuring for Small Business you can get machines
with XP Pro.

Same thing with some of the Systemax machines using the configurator.

Perry Harold

And then there is my Laptop which is what I normally use for
development, email, browsing, remote client access etc.  ATM that laptop
is suffering heat problems and shutting down occasionally so I am moving
all of my critical stuff over to one of the desktops temporarily until
that issue is resolved.  I am actually considering just buying a new
laptop.  The old one is 3 years old and the new Intel Core 2 duo laptop
chips are now available.
I think I can get an HP for about $1600 with 2gb RAM and a large drive.
UNFORTUNATELY it comes with Vista which I am not looking forward to.