[AccessD] VB.Net - seeing the messagebox

jwcolby jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Mon May 21 11:22:37 CDT 2007

>Going to Dell and configuring for Small Business you can get machines with
XP Pro.

Yes indeed.  Last week late I ordered myself a new M90 with XP Pro, and my
wife a new Inspiron 9400, also with XP Pro.  Both have shipped, and mine
should arrive tomorrow.

Of course the Dells were significantly more money that the HP but they also
look like a higher quality machine.  What is funny is that looking at the
reviews and customer reviews show the laptops I ordered selling for about
$1000 more this time last year.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting
Going to Dell and configuring for Small Business you can get machines with
XP Pro.

Same thing with some of the Systemax machines using the configurator.

Perry Harold