[AccessD] Off-Site Backup

Robert L. Stewart robert at webedb.com
Thu Nov 15 13:15:02 CST 2007

Rocky,

You can get a 500 gb NAS unit for about $130 (Buy.com SimpleTech)

Just get 2 of them and take one home at night, and bring the other
one in the next morning.  Rotating backup.

Or, you can use something like I do for my photographs. I have an
Addonics USB case that will hold 4 PATA drives. With what I have
in it now, it is 1.32 tb. You could put 4 1tb drives in it and get
4 tb of storage.  I have a full copy of all photos on each of the 4
drives. Plus, I have DVDs that cover everything also. I plan on
getting a safe deposit box at the bank and putting the backup DVDs
in there.

Robert