[AccessD] Action Pack Subscribers

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:27:56 CST 2007

> They have tightened the requirements for the Action Pack over the past
> couple years. I am still eligible although barely. I had to supply
> them with a company name last year or they wouldn't allow me to
> continue to buy it. Now they are instituting a training requirement.
>
> And you have to be a "Microsoft Partner". Then it is open to
>
> Resellers
> Technology Consultants
> Value-added Technology Partners
> System Integrators
> Developers
> System Builders

=========Gotta be a partner too? Lets me out. Of course, I'm not interested
in the Action Pack -- just a few pieces of updated software. Most of the
time, I can get them from publishers if I really need them though.

I jump through too many hoops as it is. I'm sure the logic of all this makes
sense to them. If I weren't so old, I'd shift to non-Microsoft products, but
at this stage of life and my career, I don't want to learn new technologies
from the ground floor.

Susan H.