[AccessD] Action Pack Subscribers

Gary Kjos garykjos at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 10:46:11 CST 2007

Being a partner is just a matter of signing up to be a partner. Not a big deal.

It's $300 or so a year to subscribe. Includes 10 licenses to Office
and Windows and one each to the server OS's and back end stuff like
Exchange. You are not supposed to be using it to run your business
though. Supposed to be used to learn and demonstrate to customers and
to practice installing if you are a system builder.

GK

--
Gary Kjos
garykjos at gmail.com