[AccessD] Action Pack Subscribers

Dan Waters dwaters at usinternet.com
Tue Nov 20 12:19:49 CST 2007

Hi Susan,

I am a Registered Partner (lowest level).  It's no charge - I just get some
emails that are sometimes useful.  I've also been able to use my status to
get into two different launch events, and acquire a lot of free software.
Office, Visio, Project, OneNote, Sharepoint, Developer Extensions, etc.

When I filled in their form, I just filled in the blanks.  They're just
asking for information which shows that you use their products as part of
your business.

Good luck!
Dan