[AccessD] Action Pack Subscribers

Tina Norris Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Wed Nov 21 08:37:43 CST 2007

Hi Susan,

I am also just a Registered Partner, like Dan.  My company is Tall Pines
Computer Training and I am the sole proprietor of this tiny company.  I
am also all the functions of the company, because Tall Pines is simply
the commercial face of Tina Fields.  My DBA with the county was cheaper
than John's - only $10 - and it has to be renewed every three years. I
file a Schedule C for the business with my annual income tax return.
That's it!

So, create a business or commercial face of Susan Harkins as your
"organization" and you are all set - legally, and ethically.

Kind regards,
Tina