[AccessD] A2K - Locking Problem

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Mon Oct 1 03:25:30 CDT 2007

Hi Robert and Reuben

But wasn't that patch (from April, 2005) included in Win2003 SP2?

<quote>
Service pack information
To resolve this problem, obtain the latest service pack for Windows Server 2003. ..
</quote>

If so, Reuben, this means that the notwork guys didn't update the server. And if so, what do they think SPs are for?

/gustav

>>> robert at servicexp.com 28-09-2007 23:55 >>>
Reuben,
 I struggled for a looooooong time with what sounds like the same error. I
just happened across a MS KB about the problem. Had my users install the
patches and problem solved.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/895751

If you need the patch's (Win 2003 & XP) I believe I still have them..

WBR
Robert