[AccessD] A2K - Locking Problem

Robert robert at servicexp.com
Mon Oct 1 06:21:28 CDT 2007

Gustav,
 I don't believe so. My users machines were fully patched, with the
problem. I don't believe that I discovered the solution until early this
year. I do remember posting a "Heads Up" here a few weeks after I
confirmed the patch worked.

 I had to call MS for the patches, as it was not openly available at the
time.  I would think by now though, the patches would have been rolled
up into an open released patch.

 If I remember correctly, there was a newer version of Jet in the patch..

WBR
Robert