[AccessD] consulting fees

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Wed Oct 3 14:47:50 CDT 2007

On 10/3/07, Arthur Fuller <fuller.artful at gmail.com> wrote:
> I must be the cheapest game in town. Some gigs I do for less than $50 an
> hour. Sheesh. Mind you, that's $50 CDN, which is currently ahead of the
> greenback. But still nowhere near what some of you charge. Wow. There's no
> one in Canada that would pay $135 an hour, unless you can cure cancer.

I dunno 'bout that Arthur.

Last gig I did was earlier this summer and I charged $95 and hour.
Mind you that wasn't development but Mail Admin crap not development.
He didn't like the price but paid it.

I even told him I normally charge in USD (which I do, since most of
the work I've done has been for folks in  US) but charged him CAD.
Although I got screwed recently with the high dollar. I lost $3 CAD by
taking USD for payment on a different gig.:(

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at gmail.com
shouting "What a great ride!"