[AccessD] Form Detail Double Click Issue

Tue Oct 30 10:52:19 CDT 2007

You won't be able to set the focus to an *invisible* textbox, but you can
set the height and width of a visible control to some tiny number like 0.01.

-----Original Message-----
From: accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com
[mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of Kaup, Chester
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2007 10:50 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Form Detail Double Click Issue

That works but the undesirable side effect is that the background of the
chart changes to gray. One idea I came up with was to create an onclick
event for the chart that sets the focus back to the first text box that the
user can edit the default value in. It might also be possible to set the
focus to an invisible dummy text box.