[AccessD] e-mail plug-in needed

Michael Maddison michael at ddisolutions.com.au
Wed Oct 31 00:55:43 CDT 2007

I seem to recall reading somewhere of a similar request where the
consensus was that
any solution would be unreliable.  If IIRC the problem was that a
significant # of mail servers do not
respond to bad sends as an anti spam / security measure.

http://www.componentspace.com/emailchecker.net.aspx

see the * at the bottom of the page.

cheers

Michael M

...send only Drew ...but as others have mentioned, the real problem is
getting the server to talk to Access to identify bad sends.

William