[AccessD] Database Patent...sort of....kinda

Rocky Smolin at Beach Access Software rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Mon Sep 17 10:23:39 CDT 2007

I'm not a lawyer or an ethicist, but I wouldn't think twice about using the
code you developed for the first two companies.  First of all, in the
absence of a written contract to the contrary, everything you developed
belongs to you.

This is important to all of us developers because we all have libraries of
stuff that we drop into our apps for clients, and obviously we don't want
ownership of that stuff to pass to one client.

Rocky