[AccessD] Cannot export to RTF from Access2007

Carolyn Johnson cjlabs at worldnet.att.net
Thu Sep 27 09:25:47 CDT 2007

I have a compiled Access2000 database running on Vista/Access2007.

When I try to export any report to RTF, I get an error that Access is
shutting down.    On a second computer running Vista/Access2007, I get the
error "Object variable or With block variable not set".  (Not sure why there
are different responses.)

Non-compiled version of the database exports without an error on
Vista/Access2007 machine.

Either compiled or non-compiled database on the same computer in Access2003
exports fine.

Either compiled or non-compiled database on a WindowsXP/Access2000 machine
exports fine.

Unfortunately, I don't have Access2007 on a non-Vista computer at the
moment.

TIA,
Carolyn Johnson