[AccessD] [dba-VB] Use Regex - Create Camel Case

max.wanadoo at gmail.com max.wanadoo at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 13:46:52 CDT 2007

John,
Why not just poke the string into a function - at least it is
understandable/readable.
(Aircode)

Public function pfDropBadChars(str2Parse as string) as string
const conBadChars as string = "!"£$%^"
Dim lng as long,strTemp as string
For lng = 1 to len(str2Parse)
If instr(mid(str2Parse,lng,1),conBadChars) = 0 then ' or is this the
otherway around - can't remember!
strTemp=strTemp & mid(str2Parse,lng,1
Endif
Next lng