[AccessD] Mucking around

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Fri Sep 28 11:06:49 CDT 2007

Robert is the person to answer your questions, but a data warehouse is
for reporting, nothing else.  So it's set up to allow you to slice and
dice and examine information in all sorts of ways at top speed.  It is
NOT designed for you to enter data.  In fact, the data doesn't even have
to come from the same database, when you get right down to it.  So you
could build a data warehouse, move data into it from your existing
database, and then analyze and report on the data from the data
warehouse.

Charlotte Foust