[AccessD] The 2008 "stuff"

Shamil Salakhetdinov shamil at users.mns.ru
Wed Apr 9 12:49:28 CDT 2008

Hello John,

Vista Ultimate coming together with SP1 shouldn't be an issue - the issue
AFAIU was automatic update for Vista SP1 with some drivers not getting
properly installed by thus making automated update hanging...

...but I seems to get my DELL Inspiron 9400 with Vista Ultimate updated well
right now: I have seen this "trouble info message '0% updated do not switch
off your computer' when Vista update restarted my PC and it looked like my
notebook got stuck but then it continued well in several minutes, and it
successfully finished update, although I do not see is that SP1 or not in
the Computer->Properties window - how can I find I got Vista SP1 installed
?:-) Special build number should displayed somewhere???

...BTW, I have got this Vista Ultimate update installed in parallel with
installation of VS2008 Prof. on the same notebook, and I have all that stuff
running OK now...

--
Shamil