[AccessD] The 2008 "stuff"

Gustav Brock Gustav at cactus.dk
Wed Apr 9 07:20:31 CDT 2008

Hi John et al

We've got all that stuff already with the Action Pack and by taken the "Web Solutions assessments" on-line test.

Look up the threads from October:

  "Action Pack, now with special edition toolkit for Web Solution Providers"
  "Action Pack, now with special edition toolkit for Web Solution Providers (update)"

These versions do not time out but follows your subscription.

/gustav

>>> jwcolby at colbyconsulting.com 09-04-2008 14:06 >>>
MS is very leery of killing computers.  Reduced functionality I would
believe though.  With luck the action pack will contain all of that stuff by
that time.

John W. Colby
Colby Consulting