[AccessD] FW: Access 2007 (and other rants)

William Hindman wdhindman at dejpolsystems.com
Thu Apr 24 23:28:00 CDT 2008

...depends on your target audience ...if you control the environment and use
only IE7 (as in an intranet) then the development time with VS8 and a good
control library is not so significantly different as to be a deterrent
...but if it's a web app that must be cross-browser compatible then it
quickly becomes a different story ...just servicing IE6 alone becomes a
significant time eater ...throw in FF, Opera, and Safari and you're in a
different time warp ...imnshe.

William